Support professionals may ask for your current ramdisk configuration to diagnose and troubleshoot problems. The instructions below will walk you through the steps needed to obtain such information and send it to technical support.
- Launch the Primo Ramdisk application.
- In the main dialog, click to highlight the disk item which you want to diagnose. Its active configuration and status will be displayed in the section below.
- Press the Alt + PrtSc keys on your keyboard to take a screenshot of the Primo Ramdisk window. Windows saves the screenshot in the clipboard.
- Open Paint or any other photo editing application, paste the screenshot and save it as an image file.
- If you have multiple disks to be diagnosed, repeat the step 2 to 4.
Send saved image files to technical support. Below is an example image for your information.